Easy. That’s a word you need more of when you are trying to entertain. No matter if it’s the holidays, a football crowd, or a special occasion.
Crackers are no longer just the plain old saltines you find in a box at the grocery store. They come in a variety of shapes, sizes and flavors. Think of the bragging rights you will earn and all of the praise you will receive from family and friends when you tell them that the tender, flaky and delicious morsels they are eating didn’t come from a specialty store; you made them yourself.
The following recipes all bake at the same temperature and for about the same length of time. This means you can bake up several batches of crackers one right after the other with little effort and no worries about changing oven temperature.
- 1 1/2c rye flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 tbsp caraway seed
- 1/4 to 1/3c water
- Using a food processor ; pulse flour, salt and butter together until flour holds together. (or use a pastry cutter)
- Remove batter from processor and place it in a mixing bowl
- Add the seeds and enough water to incorporate but don’t make the batter sticky. You can mix the dough with your hands or a wooden spoon
- Lightly flour your workspace (a large cutting board or tabletop will do just fine)
- Roll dough out with rolling pin to about 1/4″ thickness
- Flour a cookie sheet with rye flour or fine cornmeal
- Place dough on cookie sheet and score dough with a knife or pizza cutter
- Bake about 10 min until they are a golden color
How to make cat spraying no more? Who know the answer?
The oil for beard which really makes sense.
Read about the best gun safe under 1000, the review.